by Skip Freeman
Make no mistake about it . . . the job market remains very, very competitive as we enter 2015.
Yes, more jobs are finally being created BUT the number of currently employed people looking for new opportunities, according to LinkedIn, is up to 50%. That means over 70 million people are interested in new jobs.
How can you compete?
In “Headhunter” Hiring Secrets, I will walk you through the process of how to turn your job search into a job found.
• A direct mail campaign is the technique working the best right now. Pages 165 and 166 provides you with examples of letters used in a direct mail campaign that got both people hired.
• Word for word scripts (pages 195 to 214) on what to say (and not to say) when you PUTT (pick up the telephone) and call a hiring manager.
• Page 293 – 14 questions superstars ask during an interview that will ensure you stand out.
• How to “lead the witness,” i.e. how to take control of the interview.
• Avoiding the “shadows on the wall syndrome.”
• …and the list goes on.
If you have gotten this far in reading this overview, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and put on the subject line “Interview Guide.” I will send you a free copy of the “Interview Preparation Guide” we provide to all of our candidates which increases their odds of winning the job by over 30% (when compared to the candidates companies interview from other recruiting firms).
And no matter what, remember that, for the most part, job boards are a black hole. One major job board recently published a case study illustrating how one client’s job posting, through the use of their multi-pronged social media ad blitzing, received 50,000 applicants for that one job. Result – works great for the hiring company…not so much for the job seeker. The odds of any one job seeker winning that opportunity were 0.002% !!)
Responsibility for the content reflected here is not with FreeJobInterviewHelp.com. Please contact the content owner with any inquiries or problems.